1) Meet Gus the Mini Dachshund
(What? Surely I don't need a reason to post links to puppy pictures?)
2) I got carded today. Just to remind you, I turned thirty not even two weeks ago, but they still think I shouldn't be allowed to play the lottery. They may be right, but it still totally made my day.
3) I bought the apple component av cable for my beloved MetalliPod. Now I'm thinking that I may have been better of with the analog cable, because it will be comptaible with more tvs. Anyone got any experience with this?
4) I've been mainlining HP slash these last days, so much so that I've even forgot to watch House until 3 in the morning every night. (do you know how long it takes to watch three entire seasons of a show when you never come home before 9.30 p.m.? and while we are at it, do you think I could successfully sue amazon for offering three-season-dvd packs, since they are clearly meant to steal my life, and how many DVDs could I buy with the compensation I got if I won the claim?) Anyway, Harry Potter. I have learned that I cannot stay in front of the computer forever, since I sometimes have to get up and eat, or go to the bathroom, and other stupid things. I'm trying my best though.
My current dealer in all things HP/SS is regan_v
, but if any of you got Harry/Snape recs for me, I'd be grateful. I already fear the day when I have read through all of Regan_v's recs.
At least I have House to fall back to, if my HP sources dry out.
5) Off to see the wizard now, in other words, I'm trying out a new horseriding place. Wish me luck!