Despite the crappiness of earlier this evening, and me still not having light, I feel full of love for my fandoms and for you guys.
Thank you for the wonderful discussions during the last days, and for giving me something to look forward to when I come home from work and am all alone in my little, dark appartment.
*hugs you all*
But really, having just answered about fifty comments from the last days, I do not feel capable of answering any more today. At least not anything that requires me to think. *g*
I hope you'll forgive me, I'll be back tomorrow.
I realize that I'm involved in slash fandom for almost four years now, and I have no idea what I ever did before that. Did I even have a life? And if so, how boring was it?
Also, I'd like to say hello to the mindboggling number of people who have friended me during the last weeks. I'm not sure what you are all doing here, but hey, as long as you are having fun, you are more than welcome. ;-)<At least I hope you are having fun. I know I have. ;-)
If I haven't friended you back however, this could be for one of several reasons:
- you are crazy axe-murdering psychos
- you only ever post memes and don't know how to use the cut tag (in which case you can still be perfectly nice individuals, but I prefer not to have you on my daily reading list)
- you never talk to me *whines*
- you haven't bribed me with NCIS fic yet
- most probably, I haven't found the time. Yes, I know, it seems like all I ever do is talk, surely I have no real life and work, but I'll let you in on a secret: I multitask a lot. I have no time at all. In fact, I should probably be asleep right now if I ever want more than five hours sleep per night, but, well, I guess I don't want more than five hours. Who needs that much sleep anyway? It's nothing personal, however, unless, well...
-...it's a conspiracy